Method of Removal
1. Turn off power to the spa at the
2. Drain the spa or close the gate
valves (if equipped).
3. Disconnect clear tubing from the wet
4. Loosen the unions from the suction
5. Disconnect ground wire and unplug
6. Remove the attachment bolts. 6.
Once the bolts are removed, the pump
should come out easily.
Method of Installation
1. Install pump in the same location as the original. Connect the suction and the
return unions on the pump, making sure they are tight to prevent leaks. (Note:
Take care not to pinch the O-ring gasket.)
2. Reattach the clear tubing,
3. Refill the spa and prime the pump by the bleeder valve or by the unions to
release the air from the lines.
4. Reattach the ground wire and plug the pump back in.
5. Power up the spa
|Information in this website is provided by Certified Spa
Technicians and is general information on the Repair and
Care of your Spa or Hot tub.
Spa Parts 123 is not responsible for information obtained
from this website.
If you have more specific needs we recommend you
contact a Certified Spa Technician
|This Site is Designed to Help you Maintain Your Spa
If You Need Parts Visit SpaParts123.com
Spaparts123 Service Help Center
Please Email Technical Questions to Support@Spaparts123.net