|Spa Pump Seal Replacement
Spa Pump Seal Replacement Dually Spa Pump
|1. Unloosen bolts and
removing wet end
2. With two pairs of channel locks,
grab each impeller and turn the left
side away from you and the right side
3. Once you have removed one side of the impeller, carefully grab hold of the
shaft to remove the other side. Mark each impeller to note which side it came.
4. Remove the front cover and the impeller, then remove the four bolts for the
spacer that holds the inner wet end housing.
5. When you have removed all of the bolts, slide the inner housing out of the
shaft. Remove the lock ring behind the inner wet end
6. Using a socket the
same size as the seal,
carefully pop the seal out.
7. Slide the new seal in position, making sure it is installed evenly in its location
8. After replacing the
seals, follow steps 1
through 5 in reverse to
reinstall the wet ends
|Information in this website is provided by Certified Spa
Technicians and is general information on the Repair and
Care of your Spa or Hot tub.
Spa Parts 123 is not responsible for information obtained
from this website.
If you have more specific needs we recommend you
contact a Certified Spa Technician
|This Site is Designed to Help you Maintain Your Spa
If You Need Parts Visit SpaParts123.com
Spaparts123 Service Help Center
Please Email Technical Questions to Support@Spaparts123.net